Your Jewelry pieces are precious and tell the stories of your life. We encourage you to protect your jewelry purchases! Often there is a a minimal amount of jewelry coverage by your insurance company. You need to check with them to be assured your jewelry is covered, just like you would for a boat, camper, or other exclusionary items.
We have arranged for Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, since 1913 the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry, to give valuable information about helping to protect your jewelry purchase.
Jewelers Mutual Offers:
- Worldwide coverage against loss, theft, damage, and mysterious disappearance that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties
- Flexibility to work with the jeweler of your choice in the event of a claim.
- Repair or replacement with same kind and quality should your piece ever require it
- Protects against loose stones while they are set by your jeweler
- Affordable rates and flexible deductible options
- Certified (GIA) gemologists on staff whose passion and specialty is jewelry
Insuring your new jewelry can be quick and easy, and gives you the freedom to wear it without worry, knowing it's protected.
Start Your No Obligation Application for Jewelers Mutual Insurance
The content of this page is provided by Jewelers Mutual. This jeweler is not a licensed agent of Jewelers Mutual and does not sell or recommend insurance. Jewelers Mutual is an alternative to other insurance companies you may be considering. Any coverage is subject to acceptance by the insurer and to policy terms and conditions.