Julee's Jewelry professional repair department will fix the smallest repair to the specialized intricate vintage repair.
Most repairs average $25 to $200. We must see the item to quote a repair.
- Ring sizing - all precious metals
- Stone setting
- Stone tightening
- Stone replacement
- New heads/crowns
- Re-tipping or new prongs
- Soldering breaks or cracks in rings
- New shanks (replace bottom part of a ring)
- Solder rings together
- Solder/repair chains (necklace or bracelet)
- Jewelry Refinishing
- Complete jewelry restoration
- New clasps
- Pearl Restringing
- Stone re-cutting
- Jewelry Cleaning & Polishing
- Rhodium Coating (can make yellow gold look white)
- Free estimates
- Free jewelry cleaning and inspection
- Express Service available
- Some costume jewelry repair
- Rosary repair
- Custom & Engraving
- Watchband sizing & repair
- Watch repair and watch batteries
Cleaning & Inspection
Julee's Jewelry professionally cleans and inspects your jewelry for free. Have your jewelry cleaned quickly at our golden sink while you watch or get a ring spa with a deep soak, clean and steam.
A nice feature after your gift purchase is to have your gift specially wrapped and put in a Julee's Jewelry gift bag for an exceptional presentation at no charge. Julee's has a unique way of wrapping a male's gift to look fit for any man young or old.
Feel free to walk into our store, pick up and try on several rings at your leisure with no pressure and on your own right on our Bling Bar. At Julee's Jewelry we feel it is best to try on several rings to truly know what look you like best on your finger.
There are many gift ideas, including some non-jewelry items, at Julee's Jewelry for special occasions or for special people. If it isn't the store, it can often be there the next day. Gifts for men, women, children, babies, family, friends, coworkers, bosses, remembrance or memorial. You can even add to a wishlist for showers or weddings. We'll help with your selection and we can help personalize many of them too.